Finding the "Right Sized" Store/Admin
(WebDesign) Keywords: php, oscommerce, web, shopping
I realize questions have been asked frequently about online webstore/shopping cart sources. I've checked out both oscommerce and zen cart, and they both seem great, but oscommerce is far too bloated with features for the limited functionality I need, and zen cart doesn't seem to support the payment gateways I'd like.
Does someone have a recommendation for a vary basic web store? It's for a site for an artist/licensor who would like to sell some of her published items on her own site. It is not primarily a webstore, and the store part will function as a hybrid gallery/store.
Basically, here's all I need, no more no less:
- Customizable (to intergrate with existing site)
- An admin area that enables the client to add or remove products on her own
- Capability for about 30 items for sale (that's all)
- I would prefer to have a payment gateway for standard credit card processing and paypal, but mostly standard credit card processing (which, from what I can gather, zen cart does not offer)
- Integrated checkout (not one that takes you to a gateway's checkout page)
That's really all I need. It's really simple and low on features. What should I be looking at?
I have a very basic knowledge of php -- can't write it but can work my way around pre-written php.